Choosing inspiring foods that support your health can help you look and feel amazing. Nutritional therapy supports you in making those choices by offering personalised nutrition advice based on your individual health goals and needs.
You will be educated and motivated to make changes so that you can see results in your health, energy levels and vitality without feeling deprived.
It can take time to transform our health and create lasting habits that will support our health over the long-term, so personalised nutrition programmes are the best way to achieve this.
A personalised health programme is for you if:
• You have health concerns such as a hormone imbalance, lack of energy, excess weight, digestive issues or a suspected food intolerance.
• You have current symptoms you wish to address
• You are concerned about your family health history
• Your doctor has recommended that you improve your diet
The length of the programme will depend on your current status and what you want to achieve but will usually range from 6 weeks to 12 weeks. A Health programme will typically involve the following elements:
• Initial Personal consultation including in-depth health and lifestyle assessment
• Personalised nutrition advice and supplement plan
• Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable
• Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
• Follow up consultations
• Mini progress review calls
• Email support
• Personalised menu planning and recipes
Fees start from £295 and are dependent on the length of the programme.
Rebecca Tucker PGDip Nutritional Therapy, mBANT, CNHC Registered
For any further information please call us on:
Start Your Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry: