Counselling provides you with a supportive, confidential and safe environment in which to talk about your feelings and any problems you may be having. You will be valued and listened to in an understanding, respectful and non-judgmental way. An effective form of therapy, it aims to help you make positive changes to your life and deal with any issues that may feel overwhelming or are causing you emotional pain, unhappiness or stress. It can help you explore difficult issues and gain more insight into understanding yourself and your problems whilst finding solutions that are right for you.
- bereavement, separation or loss
- redundancy or work-related issues
- issues preventing you moving forward or achieving your ambitions, feeling stuck
- feelings of depression, loneliness or sadness
- feeling anxious, helping you worry less about things
- trauma and abuse
- low self-worth and self-esteem, feeling more confident
Jayne is an experienced, qualified person-centred counsellor and a member of the governing body of BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy). She believes that everyone has the ability to reach their unique, full potential and lead a fulfilling life in a way that is right for them.
Jayne Differ Dip counselling BACP
Free 15 minute initial consultation
£40 per 50 minute session. £105 for a course of 3 sessions. (Concessions available).
For any further information please call us on:
Start Your Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry: